The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 specify that all companies are required to provide a suitable means for the disposal of sanitary dressings in ladies washrooms.
The Water Industries Act 1991 also states that no items should be flushed that could cause a blockage within a sewer or drain.
And in addition, the Environmental Protection Act 1990 places a legal “duty of care” upon companies to ensure that all waste produced at their premises is correctly managed right up to the point of final disposal. This also includes a responsibility to review your contractors.
Our services include the following:
- The regular replacement of feminine hygiene bins.
- The hire and service of air freshener units including replacement of aerosols with a wide choice of fragrances.
- The hire and service of soap dispensing units.
- This includes regular refilling of the liquid soap supply. These can be supplied within toilets and kitchens.
- The rental of vending machines for both ladies and gents toilets.
- This service also includes the replacement of products sold.
- The rental and servicing of gents automatic urinal/WC sanitizer units.
- All hygiene products are available in white and polished and brushed chrome effect.