Our business is built on great people and we work hard to recruit and retain the best talents. Our aim is to employ people from diverse backgrounds with a variety of skills and experience to enhance our commitment to deliver great standards of cleaning.
Every one offered a job at Ecoserve Cleaning will be provided with a comprehensive induction and training process prior to them working on client’s premises to ensure operatives are fully aware with every aspect of their job, including health and safety, equipment training, chemical usage and performance and quality control.
Two full sets of uniform will be provided, together with the training booklet at registration stage. Personal Protective Equipment will be issued free of charge and replaced when necessary, to ensure operatives remain presentable at all times.
OUR CORE VALUES INCLUDE:
- Treating our people with respect.
- Our appraisal process is designed to identify both individual training needs and future career aspirations.
- A fair wage above the industry average.
- Monthly pay with performance awards.
- Frequent site visits by our Area managers and Directors to build relationships with our staff.
- Extensive training in the work place.
- Providing the latest equipment and materials.
- Constantly inspect and test our equipment.
- Providing flexible hours, day-time cleaning or increased hours when necessary.
If you are interested in working for Ecoserve Cleaning, please fill the form bellow and upload you CV and we will contact you promptly.