Ecoserve Cleaning Limited is committed to ensuring the safety of its employees, customers, members of the public and anyone else who are affected by our operations.
The company commits to operating in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work (etc.) Act 1974, The Management of Health & Safety Regulations 1999 and all other applicable regulations and codes of practice, so far as is reasonably practicable. The management will ensure that significant risks are assessed, and suitable and sufficient measures are adopted to allow each employee/contractor to carry out his/her duties safely and without risk to health. Suitable equipment will be provided and maintained in a safe condition, and safe systems of work will be devised
We are SafeContractor and CHAS approved .
We ensure that all staff:
• are trained in COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
• are fully and comprehensively insured with £10 million cover,
• always wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working,
• perform regular PAT testing, checks and maintenance on all equipment,
• follow strict health & safety procedures (such as displaying yellow warning signs when mopping floors).